Wasted x Charles Peterson FW2122
Wasted Paris is collaborating with Charles Peterson, a photographer well known for his work with the Seattle independent record label Sub Pop and for capturing the then-newly emerging grunge scene like Nirvana, Mudhoney or Pearl Jam in images.
The collaboration focuses on the chaotic and subversive aspect of Peterson’s images.
Concert stages and crowd movements are fully printed on some identifiable pieces of the grunge scene to highlight the brutalism of his photography. His work is also printed on some woven patches. The t-shirts are designed with a list of cities or some lyrics in the back to pay tribute to the tour merchandise of that scene.
Nirvana’s iconic yellow colour is used throughout the capsule to give a guideline to this collaboration.
- Pull Stage Wasted x Charles Peterson€90,00S M L XL XXL
- Chemise Sick Wasted x Charles Peterson€80,00S M L XL XXL
- T-shirt Blew Wasted x Charles Peterson Jaune€40,00S M L XL XXL
- Board Glory Wasted x Charles Peterson Jaune€80,008.25 8.5
- T-shirt Glory Wasted x Charles Peterson Noir€40,00S M L XL XXL
- T-shirt Manches Longues Negative Wasted x Charles Peterson Blanc/Bleu€50,00S M L XL XXL
- Board Sick Wasted x Charles Peterson Noir€80,008.25 8.5